Hi pregnant ladies! I hope you are having an enjoyable pregnancy. Did your gender scan report from your gender scan clinic reveal a baby boy? If you still haven’t been through a gender reveal scan, you should plan for one. You’ll find many good baby scan clinics in the beautiful city of Peterborough.
I understand you’re on the lookout for the best name for your little man. So, this blog is dedicated entirely to make you decide the best baby boy name. If you are expecting fraternal twins, of course, you would need to know about baby girl names.
So, without taking your precious time, let’s get started.
1.Bryan (Brahy-an): In British origin, the name describes someone powerful, morally correct, admirable and dignified.
2. Max (mæks): The one-syllable name is derived from the Latin word “Maximus” which means enormous or greatest. Max is widely popular in the UK so give this name a thought.
3. Daniel (DAHN-yahl): “A Daniel has come to judgement”! Remember Shylock’s dialogue in Shakespeare’s The Merchant of Venice? This Hebrew origin name Daniel describes the ideology that the only person who will judge me is God.
4. Felix (FEE-liks): It’s a perfect name which will describe your child as someone who’s born under the lucky star. As, the name is derived from the Latin word “Felicis”, meaning good fortune.
5. Leo (lee-oh): This name is loved by everyone, and the credit goes to the Hollywood star Leonardo Dicaprio! The name means lion in Latin and it is also the namesake of the zodiac Leo.
6. Charlie (CHAHR-lee): A modern version of name Charles, this name is denoted for someone who is a “free man” or someone who makes his own choices and is not restrained by anyone.
7. Jayden (JAY-din): Derived from the Old Testament figure Jadon, this name with two-syllables is meant for someone who is filled with gratitude. Also, Britney Spears has named her son Jayden!
I hope you liked these top 7 modern baby boy names handpicked by me, so do choose your preferred name for your little guy from this list. Never forget to get regular consultations from your OB doctor and also be well-prepared for your regular visits to the ultrasound baby scan clinic. Till then, goodbye and take care of your bump.