Enjoy funny twins baby video.
“The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched – they must be felt with the heart.“ ~ Hellen Keller
The above Hellen Keller’s quote though not written in the context of pregnancy is still apt as pregnancy is a beautiful experience that needs to be felt with the heart. Is your baby scan clinic’s report the reason behind that beautiful smile? Well then read on this blog which contains mesmerizing quotes on a beautiful experience, pregnancy.
- “Every child born into the world is a new thought of God, an ever-fresh and radiant possibility.” ~ Kate Douglas Wiggin
- “You never understand life until it grows inside of you.” ~ Sandra C. Kassis
- “Being pregnant was a lot like being a child again. There was always someone telling you what to do.” ~ Emily Oster
- “Before you were conceived I wanted you. Before you were born I loved you. Before you were here an hour I would die for you. This is the miracle of Mother’s Love.” ~ Maureen Hawkins
- “If I had my life to live over, instead of wishing away nine months of pregnancy, I’d have cherished every moment and realized that the wonderment growing inside me was the only chance in life to assist God in a miracle.” ~ Erma Bombeck
- “Giving birth should be your greatest achievement not your greatest fear.” ~ Jane Weideman
- “For this child, I prayed and the Lord has granted the desires of my heart.” ~ 1 Samuel 1:27
- “All the time we wondered and wondered, who is this person coming, growing, turning, floating, swimming deep, deep inside?” ~ Crescent Dragonwagon
- “Being pregnant means every day is another day closer to meeting the other love of my life.” ~ Anonymous
- “A baby is God’s opinion that life should go on. “~ Carl Sandburg
- “Giving birth and being born brings us into the essence of creation, where the human spirit is courageous and bold and the body, a miracle of wisdom.” ~ Harriette Hartigan
- “Carrying a baby is the most rewarding experience a woman can enjoy.” ~ Jayne Mansfield
Let’s conclude the blog by reminding you to get regular checkups at an ultrasound baby scan clinic in Peterborough.
Pregnant with twins? Read this blog: Twin Pregnancy Quotes That Will Bring A Proud Smile On Your Face
Going for regular ultrasound scanning sessions during pregnancy is inevitable. Ultrasound scans can be classified into three types:
• 2D ultrasound: shows two-dimensional flat black and white images of the unborn child.
• 3D ultrasound: shows three-dimensional 2D images of the baby.
• 4D/Live ultrasound: displays live 3D images of the baby’s activities.
Not all clinics in Peterborough offer 3D or 4D ultrasound scans but some 4D baby scan clinics are surely present in the city. Usually, 4D scans are recommended by the medical professionals when 2D and 3D scans become unsuccessful in diagnosing certain birth defects or abnormalities. There’s also one more thing to add, many parents go for souvenir scans which imply scans that do not serve any medical or diagnostic purpose and is purely done for entertainment and collecting keepsakes. They should be strictly avoided because over-exposure to ultrasound scans can do more harm than good in spite of ultrasound scans being safe. Also, an ultrasound scan is a necessary diagnostic tool for the doctors to determine the overall health of your baby, simply going for unnecessary baby scans just to get Instagram worthy scan images is foolish and irresponsible behaviour from parents end.
Let’s now know what medical conditions 4D ultrasound scans can diagnose about your unborn baby:
- Facial deformities like cleft lip or cleft palate
- Defects in the spine (for instance spina bifida)
- Ovarian mass
- Anencephaly, non-existence of sizeable part of brain and skull
- Uterine fibroids
- Foetal Aneuploidy
- Accurate evaluation of embryonic movements
- Measurement of adequate amniotic fluid
- Determining the baby’s position and due date
- Ensuring sufficient placental blood circulation
- Subchorionic haemorrhage or haematoma.
On what conditions a 4D ultrasound baby scan makes its place on the pregnancy cards?
• During excessive bleeding or spotting and unusual pain
• Undetermined due date
• Medical history of miscarriages and ectopic pregnancies.
You can have a 4D ultrasound scan during 26 weeks to 32 weeks of your pregnancy. The procedure for 4D baby scan is the same as 2D or 3D ultrasound scans. The scan should last no longer than 15 minutes, it is always advisable for pregnant women to go to an ultrasound baby scan clinic that follows NHS guidelines. Many ultrasound baby scanning services in Peterborough will give you valuable baby scan offers that will provide some financial relief to your pocket.
Nail polish is like the icing on the beauty cake ~ Mary Helen Bowers.
Surely a woman feels empowered when she gets her nails done! Just because you’re a pregnant woman, doesn’t mean you can’t pamper your nails. During your pregnant hood, even you go outside- your office, OB-GYN doctor, baby scan clinic, and various other places. Also, would you really attend your baby showers party with unadorned boring nails? If you’re a nail art addict, going with plain nails is the biggest nightmare of your life!
So, here I’m, a Peterborough mother sharing with you some trendy nail art designs that are surely going to make more people hit the like button on Instagram! Okay, let’s take a fine look at these picture-perfect nail designs!
Note: Use non-toxic nail polishes for your manicure to be on the safest side!
- Okay ladies, this pregnancy go Coral pink! Give this simple and babyish design a try if you’re pregnant. You can try this soft-looking nails on even long nails!
- Of course, pregnancy is not the end story, there’s more coming soon! You better buy a sterilizer, breast pump, and milk bottles in advance, because you’ll be busy nursing your baby, also don’t forget to relish this groovy milk bottle nails!
- This nail art design is perfect for your baby’s gender-reveal party. Wanna try it? Go for it!
- Isn’t it lovely? How about you go for this nail art design during your pregnancy?
- I’m an adult and I still binge on Peppa Pig’s episodes! The only show that you all will be able to watch is Peppa Pig, so you better prepare yourself from now by embracing Peppa Pig nail artwork!
- It’s a baby girl! If you’ve got a gender scan from your gender scan clinic and found out it’s a girl, would you not try this charming Minnie nail art?
- A 3D baby nail design for you, beautiful mommas! I’m about to try this one, and you?
I hope you try these above pregnancy-inspired nail art designs. Pregnancy is a serious deal so be kind to yourself and give yourself and the baby best care possible. Drink fruit juices and smoothies, take your prenatal vitamins, and if you are in Peterborough go to your nearest ultrasound baby scanning service in Peterborough centre, throw a baby shower, the last but not the least, just listen to your bump!
Hi pregnant ladies! I hope you are having an enjoyable pregnancy. Did your gender scan report from your gender scan clinic reveal a baby boy? If you still haven’t been through a gender reveal scan, you should plan for one. You’ll find many good baby scan clinics in the beautiful city of Peterborough.
I understand you’re on the lookout for the best name for your little man. So, this blog is dedicated entirely to make you decide the best baby boy name. If you are expecting fraternal twins, of course, you would need to know about baby girl names.
So, without taking your precious time, let’s get started.
1.Bryan (Brahy-an): In British origin, the name describes someone powerful, morally correct, admirable and dignified.
2. Max (mæks): The one-syllable name is derived from the Latin word “Maximus” which means enormous or greatest. Max is widely popular in the UK so give this name a thought.
3. Daniel (DAHN-yahl): “A Daniel has come to judgement”! Remember Shylock’s dialogue in Shakespeare’s The Merchant of Venice? This Hebrew origin name Daniel describes the ideology that the only person who will judge me is God.
4. Felix (FEE-liks): It’s a perfect name which will describe your child as someone who’s born under the lucky star. As, the name is derived from the Latin word “Felicis”, meaning good fortune.
5. Leo (lee-oh): This name is loved by everyone, and the credit goes to the Hollywood star Leonardo Dicaprio! The name means lion in Latin and it is also the namesake of the zodiac Leo.
6. Charlie (CHAHR-lee): A modern version of name Charles, this name is denoted for someone who is a “free man” or someone who makes his own choices and is not restrained by anyone.
7. Jayden (JAY-din): Derived from the Old Testament figure Jadon, this name with two-syllables is meant for someone who is filled with gratitude. Also, Britney Spears has named her son Jayden!
I hope you liked these top 7 modern baby boy names handpicked by me, so do choose your preferred name for your little guy from this list. Never forget to get regular consultations from your OB doctor and also be well-prepared for your regular visits to the ultrasound baby scan clinic. Till then, goodbye and take care of your bump.
The first trimester is always very risky, especially if you have a history of bad health. After you confirm your pregnancy from a baby scan clinic it becomes all the scarier. But, before you become too worried here are some ways by which you can reduce the possibility of miscarriage in the first trimester.
Read more – Anomalies In The First Trimester Pregnancy
Avoid drinking and smoking
Both drinking alcohol and smoking are harmful during pregnancy. Even the slightest consumption, especially in the first trimester, can prove to be harmful. So, try and stay away from both drinks and smoking.
Switch To Decaf
Caffeine is a stimulant that increases blood pressure and heart rate, which should be avoided during pregnancy. But if you are too addicted to coffee, you can switch to decaf.
Have Healthy Food And Plenty Of Water
There are some fruits, vegetables, and types of meat and fish that have proven to be harmful to an unborn baby. Strictly avoid these foods and eat healthily instead. You can always consult a dietician if you want to follow a regular diet. Also, you should drink 4-5 liters of water per day so that your system can flush out all the toxins.
Start Prenatal Care
If you haven’t yet begun prenatal care, you should start as soon as possible. A physical test from your doctor may reveal medical issues or pregnancy complications that you might not know about and which could increase the risk of miscarriage.
Take Folic Acids Regularly
Folic acids help in the formation of neural tubes. Take at least 400mg of folic acids every day. The presence of folate prevents birth defects.
Doing yoga or freehand exercises during pregnancy might reduce the risk of miscarriage. Remember to not exert or strain yourself too much. Usually, 15 mins of some light yoga and exercises every day keep you refresh and healthy. If you are more prone to obesity, then try to reduce your weight to a normal weight gradually. If your weight is within normal limit, try to maintain it. Do not aim to reduce or increase your weight within a few weeks.
Maintain A Routine
Even in normal life, it is good to maintain a routine. But during pregnancy, it is more important to assign a fixed time for every activity, whether it’s going to shopping or sleeping and eating.
These simple yet useful ways can go a long way to not only reduce the possibility of miscarriage but also increases the chances of a healthy pregnancy. Also, visiting a baby scan clinic for regular check-ups helps to do the same.
A newborn’s safety and health is the single most important thing to care for in the first few months after birth. Just like it’s vital that the baby scan clinic you go to must be clean and proper, similarly, your home should be the same too before you bring your child home from the hospital. These 5 crucial things should be kept at your home once the baby is born.
Baby wipes come in handy to clean up spit-up, diaper spills, and soiled surfaces. You will also need these wet wipes to clean your baby during each diaper change. While changing your baby’s diaper always clean your baby’s bottom using these wipes. Remember to buy wipes that are alcohol-free and are soft and gentle on baby’s skin. Wet Wipes containing aloevera extract will keep your baby’s skin moisturized and soothe any irritation.
It probably does not need mentioning, but diapers are of course the most important thing that needs to be stored at your home and in ample amount. In the first few months, you will have to change your baby’s diapers at least 10-12 times a day. Most times your baby will let you know if the diaper needs to be changed by crying, but it is still better to keep an eye so that there are no chances of infections.
Finger Brush and Tongue Cleaner
Maintaining oral hygiene from early on is important. You may start brushing your baby’s teeth as soon as the first tooth appears. Remember to use a soft brush with a very small head. Ideally, it is best to buy a finger brush which is made from non-toxic materials and has soft bristles. Along with a brush, you can consider buying a tongue cleaner to clean your baby’s tongue.
Nail Clippers and Scissors
A newborn’s fingernails grow fast and have sharp edges, so much so that they often can accidentally scratch and hurt themselves. So, it is very important to cut your baby’s delicate fingernails. Buy nail clippers that are specifically designed for babies. You can use a magnifying glass so that you don’t hurt them by mistake.
If you are bottle-feeding your baby, use a sterilizer to clean the bottles. Sterilize your baby’s bottles after each feed to remove unwanted germs, and let the bottles dry before you use them again. Sterilizing the bottles and other feeding utensils would be the best way to protect your baby from health risks and infections. However, be careful while buying a sterilizer or you’ll end up with one that is toxic.
Buy these essentials beforehand so that once your baby comes home, you won’t have to rush to the store for every little thing.