Nail polish is like the icing on the beauty cake ~ Mary Helen Bowers.
Surely a woman feels empowered when she gets her nails done! Just because you’re a pregnant woman, doesn’t mean you can’t pamper your nails. During your pregnant hood, even you go outside- your office, OB-GYN doctor, baby scan clinic, and various other places. Also, would you really attend your baby showers party with unadorned boring nails? If you’re a nail art addict, going with plain nails is the biggest nightmare of your life!
So, here I’m, a Peterborough mother sharing with you some trendy nail art designs that are surely going to make more people hit the like button on Instagram! Okay, let’s take a fine look at these picture-perfect nail designs!
Note: Use non-toxic nail polishes for your manicure to be on the safest side!
- Okay ladies, this pregnancy go Coral pink! Give this simple and babyish design a try if you’re pregnant. You can try this soft-looking nails on even long nails!
- Of course, pregnancy is not the end story, there’s more coming soon! You better buy a sterilizer, breast pump, and milk bottles in advance, because you’ll be busy nursing your baby, also don’t forget to relish this groovy milk bottle nails!
- This nail art design is perfect for your baby’s gender-reveal party. Wanna try it? Go for it!
- Isn’t it lovely? How about you go for this nail art design during your pregnancy?
- I’m an adult and I still binge on Peppa Pig’s episodes! The only show that you all will be able to watch is Peppa Pig, so you better prepare yourself from now by embracing Peppa Pig nail artwork!
- It’s a baby girl! If you’ve got a gender scan from your gender scan clinic and found out it’s a girl, would you not try this charming Minnie nail art?
- A 3D baby nail design for you, beautiful mommas! I’m about to try this one, and you?
I hope you try these above pregnancy-inspired nail art designs. Pregnancy is a serious deal so be kind to yourself and give yourself and the baby best care possible. Drink fruit juices and smoothies, take your prenatal vitamins, go to your nearest ultrasound baby scanning service centre, throw a baby shower, the last but not the least, just listen to your bump!