“The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched – they must be felt with the heart.“ ~ Hellen Keller
The above Hellen Keller’s quote though not written in the context of pregnancy is still apt as pregnancy is a beautiful experience that needs to be felt with the heart. Is your baby scan clinic’s report the reason behind that beautiful smile? Well then read on this blog which contains mesmerizing quotes on a beautiful experience, pregnancy.
- “Every child born into the world is a new thought of God, an ever-fresh and radiant possibility.” ~ Kate Douglas Wiggin
- “You never understand life until it grows inside of you.” ~ Sandra C. Kassis
- “Being pregnant was a lot like being a child again. There was always someone telling you what to do.” ~ Emily Oster
- “Before you were conceived I wanted you. Before you were born I loved you. Before you were here an hour I would die for you. This is the miracle of Mother’s Love.” ~ Maureen Hawkins
- “If I had my life to live over, instead of wishing away nine months of pregnancy, I’d have cherished every moment and realized that the wonderment growing inside me was the only chance in life to assist God in a miracle.” ~ Erma Bombeck
- “Giving birth should be your greatest achievement not your greatest fear.” ~ Jane Weideman
- “For this child, I prayed and the Lord has granted the desires of my heart.” ~ 1 Samuel 1:27
- “All the time we wondered and wondered, who is this person coming, growing, turning, floating, swimming deep, deep inside?” ~ Crescent Dragonwagon
- “Being pregnant means every day is another day closer to meeting the other love of my life.” ~ Anonymous
- “A baby is God’s opinion that life should go on. “~ Carl Sandburg
- “Giving birth and being born brings us into the essence of creation, where the human spirit is courageous and bold and the body, a miracle of wisdom.” ~ Harriette Hartigan
- “Carrying a baby is the most rewarding experience a woman can enjoy.” ~ Jayne Mansfield
Let’s conclude the blog by reminding you to get regular checkups at an ultrasound baby scan clinic in Peterborough.
Pregnant with twins? Read this blog: Twin Pregnancy Quotes That Will Bring A Proud Smile On Your Face